- Last updated November, 1st 2021
1. Reasons for Data Collection
When you access saint.wtf, certain information about your connection and device(s) are automatically collected in order for the website to function effectively.
Cookies are little text files that are saved on your computer and allow the collection of non-personally identifiable information about your website navigation.
2. Scope of the Personal Data Collection
We acquire and process Your personal data in multiple of ways based on how you use the website's designated directories:
- Your name, e-mail address, and any other information submitted by You while connecting with Us via one of our website's careers directory;
- Your internet protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier (UDI), browser characteristics, device characteristics, operating system (OS), referring uniform resource locators (URLs), information about Your website activities, dates and times of Your visits to Our website, and other Visitor-related statistics as defined by the Website Cookies Policy.
3. Legal Grounds & Purposes of the Personal Data Collecting & Processing3.1.
Your Personal Data submitted as part of the recruiting process will be used by Us in order to evaluate candidates for the open post and engage into contractual contacts with the successful candidate in line with the applicable laws and regulations, specifically:
- to communicate with You about job interviews, test assignments, and other aspects of recruitment;
- to study and assess Your qualifications and eligibility for the position under consideration;
- following the successful conclusion of the recruitment procedure, to create employment ties or other forms of cooperation with You.
Your Personal Data communicated to Us, while using one of the options of Careers directory of this website, will be processed by Us to secure Our legitimate interest by ensuring good customer service and providing You with the prompt personalised reply to Your enquiry. Any Personal Data going beyond the one strictly necessary to ensure technical functioning of the website will be processed based on Your personal consent.
3.3. Your Personal Data collected by Us, while browsing Our website, will be processed by Us to secure Our legitimate interest by ensuring technical functioning of Our website.
4. Considerations for Minors' Privacy
We do not intend to target or address any individuals under the legal age limit, i.e. 16 (sixteen) years of age, subject to any derogations implemented in a particular country or state. The Terms & Conditions contain a full description of the requirements and limitations for using this website. If We become aware of any Personal Data being gathered from an underage consumer without verified parental or legal guardian consent, We shall immediately erase the underage customer's Personal Data to the greatest extent possible.
5. Personal Data Processing Procedure5.1.
We implement a combination of organizational, technical, and technological safeguards to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data processed during the recruitment process, e-mail and/or text message exchange, and website viewing session. Unless You choose to contact us by post, Your Personal Data will be processed digitally.5.2.
We process the Personal Data either alone or in collaboration with the designated third parties. If relevant, the following private individuals and legal entities may be involved in data processing procedures on behalf of the Data Controller:
- members of the Board of the Data Controller and designated employees of the Data Controller responsible for the management of the human resources;
- designated employees of the Data Controller temporary responsible for substituting Data Subject in the case of absence, illness, maternity leave and any other legitimate reason;
- designated employees of the Data Controller responsible for managing Personal Data processing activities, including, but not limited to, employees of the recruitment, legal and compliance departments, health and safety specialists, employees responsible for the maintenance of the documentation archives, internal IT systems, servers and reserve servers of the Data Controller.
5.3. We will not apply to You automated decision-making procedures that have legal or other significant consequences for You.5.4.
Saint does not keep personal data collected, received, and processed for the purposes indicated in this policy for any longer than is required.
6. Rights of the Data Subject
We hereby inform You of the following rights in relation to the processing of Your Personal Data:
6.1. The right to rescind Your consent to the processing of Your personal data, including cookie preferences, at any time.6.2.
The right to submit a written request to Us concerning the processing of Your Personal Data and to receive the following information in a concise, clear, and precise machine-readable format:
- the categories of the Personal Data being processed by Us;
- the legal grounds and purposes for the processing of Your Personal Data;
- the recipients and/or categories of recipients of Your Personal Data;
- the anticipated duration of storage of Your Personal Data and criteria determining the period of storage, if applicable;
- the estimated duration of storage of Your Personal Data and criteria determining the period of storage, if applicable;
- existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in regards to Your Personal Data.
6.3. A right to submit a written request to Us for correction of Your Personal Data, if applicable.6.4.
A right to submit a written request to Us requesting temporary restriction of processing of Your Personal Data, if:
- the accuracy of the Personal Data processed by Us is contested;
- the Personal Data processing is unlawful, but You request restriction on the use of the Personal Data instead of erasure;
- the Personal Data is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of the legal claim;
- the verification is pending on whether Our legitimate interest prevails over Your interests.
A right to submit a written request to Us asking for deleting Your Personal Data, if:
- the Personal Data is no longer required due to the accomplishment of the original purpose for which it was acquired or otherwise processed by Us;
- the Data Subject withdraws his or her consent for the associated data processing activity, and there is no other legal basis for further processing of the Personal Data;
- when no overriding legitimate cause exists to justify processing of such Personal Data, the Data Subject objects to its processing by Us;
- the processing of Personal Data is unlawful;
- Personal Data must be destroyed in order to comply with the legal obligations outlined in the relevant laws and regulations;
- a written right to object to the Data Controller's processing of Your Personal Data;
- a right to file a formal complaint if GDPR criteria for processing Your personal data are not met.
7. The Enforcement of Rights
You have the right to depend on the Data Subject's aforementioned rights by submitting written queries, requests, and complaints via e-mail to Saint's e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org
in the case of query and/or request.